Thursday, February 12, 2009

Jury Duty

I was summoned for Jury Duty.

I'm on the list for this week and next week. I have to call each night to see if I need to report the next morning. On Tuesday, they said I need to report on Wednesday in the afternoon. So I completely rearranged my Wednesday work schedule to be able to get some work done in the morning before going in (which meant that I had to cancel helping at Maria's school - my normal Wed. morning thing).
I called the number again around 11:30 to confirm before driving downtown and found out that it was canceled for the day. So all that rearranging for nothing.
Now I'm back in the waiting game to see if I need to report another day.. please no.. especially please not Friday because I'm planning on helping with Maria's Valentine party (to make up for Wed).

2 comments:

Abra La Mente said...

Hopefully you will luck out!

Auburn Mom said...

How is it going? Had to report?